GO!

online pet store where I can buy single cans?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Tater

they call me- Tater Salad

Purred: Thu Apr 19, '12 6:40pm PST 
I'm looking for an online store where I can buy grain free quality canned cat food without buying an entire case of one flavor. I'd like to buy a few cans of this and a few of that.

I'm thinking evo, weruva,evangers, wellness, totw, natural balance lid, etc. preferably with great shipping prices.

Am I asking too much?
[notify]

Memphis

World Domination- Is Easier With- Thumbs

Purred: Thu Apr 19, '12 10:07pm PST 
Amazon does have a few vendors that do single cans. http://www.onlynaturalpet.com/ is another site that I can think of that does. Maybe check overstock? Also, I know a few brands will do 'sampler packs' where they will send you 2 cans of each flavor or what have you -- I thick Ziwi and Weurva do that.
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Fri Apr 20, '12 9:08am PST 
PetFoodDirect.com
OnlyNaturalPet.com
Waggintails.com
Amazon.com

Check RetailMeNot.com for coupon codes to use way to go OnlyNaturalPet.com usually has a coupon code for new customers. PetFoodDirect.com has coupon code all the time for as much as 20% off your order.

I don't think Overstock.com sells food, just pet stuff like beds, collars, furniture, etc. Even if they did, it would likely be just treats.

Your local independent pet store may be able to special order food for you. This works well for cases of food but they may be able to do single cans. Jut ask smile
[notify]

Eko

Mr. Eko - dark, but- good-hearted

Purred: Fri Apr 20, '12 9:54am PST 
Wow! We didn't know anyone sold single cans online. We've figured we have to buy a whole case to try something new. That has led to a lot of meals that only get half eaten. (Thankfully none of the rejects are totally, 100% rejected.) I'll have to look into the suggestions you got. We use petfooddirect but their prices on Wellness keep going up and up and up. frown
[notify]

Tater

they call me- Tater Salad

Purred: Fri Apr 20, '12 6:49pm PST 
thank you! I'll be checking those out!
[notify]

Purred: Thu Aug 1, '13 11:03am PST 
I'm so happy to let people know that there is a site that sells individual cans of cat food, so we don't have to buy in bulk before we know our cats will like it: www.itsapetslife.com
[notify]

Purred: Thu Aug 29, '13 9:59pm PST 
you can buy single cans of quality pet food at
naturalpetmarketplace.com
gohealthypet.com
[notify]

Purred: Sat Aug 31, '13 8:26am PST 
You can't buy single cans on-line because of shipping costs... no company would ship one $2 can of cat food...
Roger Biduk
[notify]