GO!

managing diet for two cats

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3  
Lacey

Backflips are my- specialty!

Purred: Wed Jan 11, '12 12:49pm PST 
You're not crazy, you're seeing the results of a better diet. This is wonderful news! Cut out the dry sooner than later and you'll see even better results! Concats for this wonderful turn of events! cheer
[notify]

Ralphie & Randy

Purred: Wed Jan 11, '12 2:06pm PST 
Yes, a shiny silky coat can definitely result from an improved diet. Ralphie and Randy both get many compliments on their soft fur when they visit the vet!

I'm glad that they are responding well to the addition of more wet food. Have you tried adding any new brands yet, or still just the Wellness? Whatever you're doing, I'm glad it's working.
[notify]

Eddie

Cuddlebug

Purred: Wed Jan 11, '12 5:00pm PST 
They're still just eating Wellness, but we will start trying other brands soon. We want them to get used to the new schedule and then we'll start changing up the food smile.
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3