GO!

How much do you pay for TOTW dry?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Booger

I beg, therefore- I am.

Purred: Wed Dec 14, '11 2:15pm PST 
The cheapest I found online is $23 for 15 lbs (free ship if I buy 2 bags). I think local feed store sells it for $25.

How much do you pay?
[notify]

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Sat Dec 17, '11 12:33am PST 
I just ordered a 5 lb bag for my niece's cats from petcarerx. I only see it in the smaller store around me. Sometimes Rural King or Pet Supplies Plus puts the dog on sale in my area. I wish I could remember if I saw if the cat kibble was on sale there. I'll look at the price this week coming up at PSP. Have you called all the store in your area for the price & if they put it on sale? I'm not sure why they do not have coupons. All the people on Facebook beg for coupons and the answer was no coupons. Funny, three weeks ago we were only about 20 miles from the plant in Missouri.

www.tasteofthewildpetfood.com/dealer_locator/

PS, Did you take their survey to win free 18 lbs bag of kibble? (One entry per month will be randomly selected and notified of winning one free 18lb. bag of Taste of the Wild pet food. Odds of winning the Promotion depend upon the number of eligible entries received)
www.tasteofthewildpetfood.com/survey
[notify]

Samantha

Warning: Do not- anger cat.

Purred: Sat Dec 17, '11 7:35am PST 
Here, it's $9.99 for the 5lb bag. I don't know about larger bags, sorry frown A local petstore that isn't a chain but still sells over the internet has larger bags for $24.99 online, but I don't know how that compares to the in-store price.
[notify]

molly

Purred: Sun Dec 18, '11 3:48pm PST 
Hi, can someone tell me what TOTW is ?
[notify]

Stinkers Finn Franscis

Singing No- Worries, About a- thing!

Purred: Mon Dec 19, '11 11:48am PST 
TOTW is a pet food. Totw-Taste of the wild. Its a great dog and cat food brand if you ask me. From my perspective, it's the pet food I have seen the least amount of problems with. That and perhaps Canidae and Felidae.

Around here I pay $10.99 for a 8lb bag (for cats) and $27.99 for 15lb (for dog)
[notify]

Althea, PAWS

The Special,- Precious, Petite- PrinCESS

Purred: Mon Dec 19, '11 4:06pm PST 
Around here, the price went up recently. I used to pay $10 for a small (6 lb?), but it's now $11. The large bag (15#, I believe) runs around $26, $27. I get it at my local independent pet store (no PetSmart or Petco in the area) or at Tractor Supply Central.
[notify]

Brownie

I'm the Alpha- cat!

Purred: Thu Dec 22, '11 7:25pm PST 
I made it back to Pet Supplies Plus today. I found the TOTW 15 lb. bag was 26.99. Not as good of a deal as you found.
[notify]

Chloe

Miss Clean

Purred: Tue Dec 27, '11 4:39pm PST 
thats where I found it, petcare rx. I ordered a 15 lb bag of totw for $23 and 24 cans of chicken soup for $18, plus couple extra small things and got free shipping which is the best deal I found online. Its a bit more cost efficient buying larger bags with 2 cats.
[notify]

Kosmo

Sharp Dressed- Man

Purred: Sun Jan 8, '12 7:56pm PST 
I pay $10.99 for 5 lbs. and $24.99 for 15 lbs. IMO, it's the best deal by far for grain-free dry food.
[notify]

Ollie

In my previous- life, I was a- dog.

Purred: Sat Jan 14, '12 4:37pm PST 
I pay $19.99/15 lb. bag at a local feed store, but they are known far and wide for having the best prices around. My kitties have been eating it for 2 years or so now with excellent results way to go
[notify]