GO!

Snack for diabetic cat

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Mon Sep 9, '13 8:51am PST 
Hi Guest wave A raw food diet is good for all cats way to go For diabetic cats, a raw food diet is especially good because raw food is very low in carbs. If you make your own raw food, you can control the ingredients. The recipes at Catinfo.org and Catnutrition.org are good for all cats, including diabetics way to go The recipe you posted seems similar to the one at Catinfo.org smile

Not all cats will eat a raw food diet shrug I didn't like it and I was also diabetic. Low carb canned food worked well for my diabetes. I also had to take insulin every day.

Edited by author Mon Sep 9, '13 8:53am PST

[notify]

Sprinkles

NO I will NOT- shut up

Purred: Wed Sep 11, '13 10:14am PST 
Look up PureBites! they have them in a lot of different pet stores. They are 100% meat.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2