GO!

Help! My cat is hopelessly addicted to Fancy Feast!!

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Stella

Stella- Felinis--Queen- of All Kitties!

Purred: Mon Oct 28, '13 10:11am PST 
It's Stella. We alternate between Fancy Feast Classic and a few flavors of Friskies. They don't sell the big cans of FF near here [do they still make them?] and there are three of us. I have allergies and possibly irritable bowel and these are the only things that I reliably hold down, We also nursed our very old sick cat on these and he lived years beyond when the vet thought he would be gone.

We've tried most of the other grain-free wet and dry foods and these are our favs for wet food. We like most kinds of dry food but that's because we are dry food junkies by birth and kittenhood. When we ate dry, our person had to keep the bag in the microwave because that was the only place we could not open to get at it. She said she was thinking of giving us a little grain-free dry late at night to tide us over until morning--which doesn't come until around 11 here!--and we can't wait.
[notify]

Bodrouex

all you need is- love

Purred: Wed Oct 30, '13 5:51pm PST 
The wet foods here are FF and Friskies, Meowma can't afford throwing away 3/4 of the food she puts out and couldn't afford the so called 'good stuff' if we did eat it. We have cats from 0-15 years old here and not a one has health problems or obesity, and I along with several others have had quite a lot of very favorable comments from cat show judges about what great shape we are in. So, we say addict away, we don't see why your person would be determined to spend three times the money for great marketing!
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2