GO!

Dry cat food with NO FISH?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Merlin

Mr. DeMille, I'm- ready for my- close up..

Purred: Wed Aug 2, '06 6:02pm PST 
Meows - as the title implies, our Staff has finally discovered what I'm allergic to and it turns out to be FISH. My tummy is all happy and no more diarrhea now that I'm getting food with no fish in it.

So, now that we can't have Evo anymore, can anyone recommend a high quality adult cat food (dry) that has no fish in it?

I seem to be ok with chicken, turkey and beef....

Thanks!!!

Purrssss...
[notify]

Tigger

The Tigster

Purred: Wed Aug 2, '06 6:29pm PST 
Felidae makes a chicken and rice formula that is only chicken and rice smile www.canidae.com
[notify]

Merlin

Mr. DeMille, I'm- ready for my- close up..

Purred: Thu Aug 3, '06 8:38am PST 
Excellent! Thank you. We will give that a shot, although we tried the canned Felidae and us cats turned out noses up at it....
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Thu Aug 3, '06 10:15am PST 
We eat Natural Balance and boy is it tasty.

http://www.naturalbalanceinc.com/catformulas/UltCat.html

They have a couple of different formulas and I don't think either has fish. The regular adult one has lamb, duck & chicken. They also have a special Venison & Green Pea formula for kitties with allergies.

Good luck!
[notify]

Loki

my Fluffernutter

Purred: Thu Aug 3, '06 12:16pm PST 
California Natural Chicken & Rice
[notify]

Abby

I'm the cat's- meow.

Purred: Thu Aug 3, '06 4:40pm PST 
California Natural has a chicken & rice dry formula that has no fish. They also have a chicken & rice canned formula and a venison & rice canned formula that contain NO fish. Good luck!
[notify]