GO!

Where are all the Exotic Shorthairs?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Yaya

Good things come- to those who- wait!

Purred: Wed Jun 18, '08 11:45pm PST 
Hi!

I am an exotic shorthair! My housemate Chip just posted too!

Yaya
[notify]

Barbossa

Purred: Wed Jul 16, '08 6:20pm PST 
Hi! I'm Barbossa! It's nice to meet other Exotic Shorthairs!
[notify]

Seymour

Purred: Mon Aug 4, '08 7:58am PST 
I have one, I have one!!!!! Seymour!!!!
ok,my kitty keeps getting bigger and bigger. He's over 14 pounds now. He does not eat tablefood. He eats innova evo, no carbs! Anyone else have a jumbo kitty?
cherie
[notify]

Chiwa

Purred: Tue Dec 3, '13 9:46am PST 
Joehoeeeee, here I am, I come from Holland mrieeuuwww mriiieuuuwwwww
[notify]

Purred: Tue Jan 7, '14 1:17pm PST 
I have an Exotic Shorthair named Stardust. I see that this forum must have started in 2007, so I was especially glad to see a new member who joined recently. How do I post a pic of Stardust? I would love to hear about your cats' behaviors, diets, etc. Stardust will be 7 years old on January 12, 2014. We've had her since November, 2010. When we got her, she was on a kibble diet (Iams); but when she had a UTI this past July, we decided to make major changes in her food. I was hoping to get her on an all-wet diet and tried some expensive brands (Tiki, Fromms, Wellness), none of which she liked. So, I decided to try some quality kibble and finally settled on Orijen, which she loves. Still, I want her diet to be mostly wet, so she also gets the Fancy Feast Classics that she loves every day. I've come to belive that GRAIN-FREE is THE most important consideration, as long as she drinks plenty of water. I know that there is a huge number of different opinions regarding food for our cats, so we just have to do our own research and eventually come to our own conclusions. It helps to get advise from our veterinarians, as long as we remember that many of them have a vested interest in some of the major cat food companies. So, in the long run, it's still mostly up to us! I'm eager to hear your thoughts, and I promise to keep an open mind...if you promise to do the same!
[notify]

Purred: Tue Jan 21, '14 10:34am PST 
Hi, we are near Pittsburgh and we are tying to figure out how to find a reputable exotic shorthair breeder. Can anyone help us? Thank you.
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3