GO!

Hello!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Linus- (Dreamboat- #72a)

So many toys, so- little time.

Purred: Wed May 23, '07 3:21pm PST 
Hi! Are there any other European Burmese who want to chat and have discussions here?
[notify]

Siddha

Purred: Tue Jun 19, '07 4:21pm PST 
Hi, I would love to hear from more European Burmese kitties. I am originally from Hungary.
[notify]

Linus- (Dreamboat- #72a)

Purred: Mon Jul 2, '07 3:20pm PST 
Hi Siddha wave

Thanks for posting! I would love to hear from more European Burmese too. I was born in Ohio and traveled via car and airplane to Wisconsin to join my forever family. My fur Dad was imported to the USA from Denmark. Friend request pending...

Linus

Edited by author Mon Jul 2, '07 3:22pm PST

[notify]

E-Burm's- Bailey Boy

Teeny Tiny- Baileylicious- Cuteness!

Purred: Sat Oct 27, '07 10:57pm PST 
Hi everyone,

I'm a 1 year old European Burmese from Massachusetts. My mom was wondering, do any of you still try and jump on your people's shoulders? I still do smile
[notify]

Linus- (Dreamboat- #72a)

Purred: Sat Nov 3, '07 10:09pm PST 
Well, I don't jump on shoulders but I love to be the center of attention and be petted, held, and played with!
[notify]

E-Burm's- Bailey Boy

Teeny Tiny- Baileylicious- Cuteness!

Purred: Sun Mar 23, '08 10:10am PST 
Just saying hi and Happy Easter / Joyeux Pacques to everyone!

Hugs and purrs,

Bailey kitty cheer wave
[notify]