|Purred: Fri Jun 28, '13 7:18pm PST |
|Yes, I agree with BK, don't buy a cat, get one that needs an urgent home or something, there are so many cats, as BK said. Somali is a beautiful cat, but it depends on a bunch of things.
1. If it will get along with Tybalt, and you.
2. Your personality, cause you can't just adopt a cat, and it doesn't suit you.
3. When you get a cat, if it is off Kijiji, and there is no pic, make sure you get one. And, make sure you have a lot of info, ask questions like "Does he/she scratch furniture?" "Does he/she have a specific food?" Etc etc etc.
4. Make sure you have the right home for he/she, also make sure if there is a specific food, don't change it around to much.
5. If he/she needs a specific litter brand, same as food, don't switch it around to much.
Also, this does not go for all cats, but try not to get scented litter, cause it might throw them off. *****You never know what your cat might like, so try both***** ----This is my opinion, but maybe try a thing or two of what i said ----
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become friends|| [notify]|