GO!

Getting A New Kitten

If you are wondering what is the right cat for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about purring and learning.

Panther

Panther- Just hand over- the good stuff.

Purred: Tue Apr 16, '13 3:55pm PST 
I know you've seen Panther and Tiny, but I am getting a new kitten, Chase, on Friday next week...which is Friday April 25. I know how to take care of a cat or kitten but we don't know Chase's exact age. The people say he's either 1 week old to 6 weeks old, and I fell overwhelmed. I need some advise. I have no idea where to find a bottle to bottle feed him, or if i can feed him kitty kibble and premium kitten wet food right away. Should I feed him milk or water, or both? red face HHHHHEEEEELLLLP!!!!!!!!!
[notify]

Iba

World's Best- Kitten- Socializer

Purred: Tue Apr 16, '13 4:19pm PST 
Out of curiosity, where are you getting this kitten from? Because, and excuse my language here, but someone who can't tell if a cat is a week old or 6 weeks old doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Neither, by the way, should be leaving Mom that early unless there are serious extenuating circumstances.
[notify]