GO!

Which type of cat to get?

If you are wondering what is the right cat for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about purring and learning.

(Page 10 of 10: Viewing entries 91 to 93)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Philbert

Snort!

Purred: Fri Jan 30, '09 8:34am PST 
Oh I'm so glad to se eyou found you're baby!!! She is absolutely Georgeous!! With those blue eyes she could definitely be a ragdoll mix, or a snowshoe mix even. I think they have very plush fur and are very sweet as well (I really wanted one for a Siamese rescue, but Phil just stole my heart before i could even get there!)

if she is older, and sweet and quiet and happy, she's perfectly fine being a single cat. She probably loves being you're only baby in a nice quiet home. I would only consider it if she starts getting destructive and "bored" seeming. but some cats really love being an only cat.

good luck with you're beautiful Ella, it sounds like it was meant to be!
[notify]

Ella

Purred: Fri Jan 30, '09 11:52am PST 
Thanks so much Philbert. I don't know what breed she is. I'll research Snowshoes to see if that's it. Im kinda curious laugh out loud

Edited by author Fri Jan 30, '09 11:52am PST

[notify]

Mr. Lollycat- McNoNo

<3's his Auntie

Purred: Sat Jan 31, '09 6:42pm PST 
Hi Ella *waves* how exciting you has a new home!! If yous mommy takes a picshoor of yous feet den dat might hewp us to figure out what kind of kitty you is. **tries to show her his feet but sees his tail & begins chasing it**
[notify]

(Page 10 of 10: Viewing entries 91 to 93)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10