GO!

How do I know?

If you are wondering what is the right cat for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about purring and learning.

Tiramisu

I know I am- beautiful!

Purred: Fri May 16, '08 9:49pm PST 
Hi everyone.

Tira currently lives with my parents as the house I live in isn't very safe for cats (see Penny's story). In August, I will be moving and possibly bringing Tira with me.

I am also considering getting a kitten once I move too. My concern is that Tira seems very aggressive towards cats that she sees outside, much moreso than Pen was. But even though Pen was nasty to the neighborhood cats, she was pretty good with my friend's kitten.

How do I know that Tira will be cat friendly or not? I am much more familiar with introducing dogs than I am with cats. I don't want to get a kitten if Tira is going to try to kill it... Help!
[notify]