GO!

If you had a celebrity's voice...

If you are wondering what is the right cat for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about purring and learning.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Galena

Girl Wonder

Purred: Mon Apr 9, '07 4:53am PST 
Without a doubt...I would sound like Mae Questel, who did the voice-overs for both the Betty Boop character as well as Olive Oyl (except that I'm DEFINITELY more of a Betty Boop-kind of gal!). All cute and sweet but extremely scrappy at the same time, that's me!
[notify]

Mara and- Malaika- (twins!)

We love twins!

Purred: Mon Apr 9, '07 4:55am PST 
Marty here -- Donna Reed. All smooth and girly with that purr in my throat (think of her in "From Here to Eternity," NOT "The Donna Reed Show").

wink
[notify]

♦- SACHIN- ♦

FunLuvnTonk

Purred: Mon Apr 9, '07 4:31pm PST 
Charlie Chaplin - I have a silent meow! He made some funny silent movies... I approve!silenced
[notify]

Emma- (2006-2008)

It's all about- MEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Purred: Mon Apr 9, '07 6:26pm PST 
I'd sound like Eartha Kitt, of Catwoman fame. All gravelly with a hint of "you won't like me when my claws come out!" Yeah! shock
[notify]

Mr. Echo

Littelschitt

Purred: Mon Apr 9, '07 7:21pm PST 
Danny DeVito laugh out loud

No, seriously. I'm not real sure, but I'm just glad I don't sound like Sanjaya.
[notify]

Mr. Echo

Littelschitt

Purred: Mon Apr 9, '07 7:21pm PST 
Danny DeVito laugh out loud

No, seriously. I'm not real sure, but I'm just glad I don't sound like Sanjaya.
[notify]

Nico

Come here, let- me love you

Purred: Wed Apr 11, '07 4:03am PST 
Mr Echo! That's funny!laugh out loud
[notify]

Fluffy

I'm worth it.

Purred: Wed Apr 11, '07 4:42am PST 
Marilyn Monroe with Elmer Fudd's accent; at least that's how Mom sounds when she talks to me.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2