GO!

Help with middle names.

If you are wondering what is the right cat for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about purring and learning.

Sir Cairo Kiddenpuddin'

The Captain of- Lap Napping

Purred: Wed Apr 4, '07 6:56pm PST 
Hi Catster!

My brother Toulouse and I need middle names. When my humom first got me, she thought Cairo Khenti was nice, since I was the new "leader" (Khenti means leader in Egyptian) of my brother and my whole human family. I don't think she likes it anymore, but I really want to know what YOU would give me and my brother Toulouse as middle names! Our last name is comparable to Burk-larts-ire, although that's not really it. I broke it into syllables for you guys smile

-Cairo & Toulie
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Wed Apr 4, '07 9:56pm PST 
I think middle names are tricky. Maybe that is why we don't have "official" ones. Mom will usually make up a nickname for our middle names like Diego Fluffybottom or something completely embarassing like that.

Good luck on your search for the perfect middle name.
[notify]

Mr. Echo

Littelschitt

Purred: Mon Apr 9, '07 7:28pm PST 
I think my middle name is "littelschitt". I'm pretty sure it's German, I just don't know what it means.
[notify]

Killmouski

Raven goddess

Purred: Wed Apr 11, '07 4:44am PST 
My middle name is Fig Newton. Full name is Killmouski Fig Newton. My brother Fluffy doesn't have a middle name--Mom says Fluffy pretty much sums him up.
[notify]