GO!

Favorite names

If you are wondering what is the right cat for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about purring and learning.

❤Ruben❤- DB #⑩

The Boss

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 11:16am PST 
I thought it would be fun to make a list of our favorite names so that when people get a new kitty they can look here to get ideas.
So here are mine
They are all boy names

Wayne
Vinnie
Louie
Lou
Ace
Rocky
Sebastian
Tobey
Mo nty
Jack

Edited by author Fri Mar 16, '07 11:16am PST

[notify]

Alley- (Forever In- My Heart)

With the Angels

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 1:16pm PST 
I can list the names of cats I've had in the past, or family member's cats if that helps!

Alley
Stinky
Wiley
Smokey
Stanley
Elmer
Simon
Oscar
Ladybug
Benson
Bailey
Lilah
Tom Jones (TJ)
Hershey
Jasmine
Kittle
Sebastian
Stoney
Lucky
[notify]

Aurora

Who me? Rrrr- meh?

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 1:59pm PST 
I like what Mario and his girlfriend from Stuffonmycat named their cats. Mario's kitty is named Love, and his girlfriend's cat is named Grill Cheese. I also like the name Cheeto for an orangie!
[notify]

Dr. Morris- Excalibur- Jonathan

Fast & Furry

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 4:01pm PST 
We have an odd obsession with the name "Phi" (we pronounce it fi or fee.)
For a oriental-type cat,of course.
[notify]

Ella

Cute but Psycho

Purred: Wed Mar 21, '07 4:04pm PST 
I love Fluffenella. It was my childhood cat's name and that's how I named Ella smile For those of you who are familiar with the kids' show "Fraggle Rock", Fluffenella was the cat that Sufflupogus used to chase all the time big laugh
[notify]