GO!

Kitties on a Leash!

If you are wondering what is the right cat for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about purring and learning.

Kiwi Louise

GuardCat

Purred: Sun Jan 28, '07 10:54am PST 
Hello my fellow kitty pals,

For all of you kitties that are interested in walking on a leash, you are welcome to join the Catster Group, "Kitty Walkers", which is a group for all kitties that walk on a leash or those who would like to learn. For more information, please respond to this forum or feel free to reply via catster email. smile
[notify]

Chloé

Hello Kitty- Rocks!

Purred: Fri Feb 23, '07 11:21am PST 
I just love my leash! cheer

I am mom's designated garden helper! As soon as spring comes it will be outdoor adventure time again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]

Purred: Sat Feb 24, '07 2:29am PST 
Can all cats be trained on a leash? Do you take your kitties for actual walks? Is it beneficial in any way (If the cat just loves it then it is huh?)
Would it be possible to leash train a cat and take it on walks with a dog (Note a very well leash trained, five pound dog?)
[notify]