GO!

First thread!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Shadow

Winter sucks. I- want the summer!

Purred: Sat Mar 10, '07 5:27am PST 
Woohoo! I posted the first thread! Hi, I'm Shadow, a Chartreux cross. Any other Chartreux or Chartreux mixes out there?
[notify]

Gracie may - {1994-2011}

I'm the queen of- this castle!

Purred: Thu Apr 12, '07 8:40am PST 
Hi Shadow, Hows it goin?
[notify]

Quasar

Quasar got back!

Purred: Sat Jun 2, '07 7:28pm PST 
I'm a pet-store kitten, and didn't come with any background info, but I'm pretty sure I've got some chartreux blood somewhere in my history. I've got all the characteristics of one: dense, silver-blue coat that breaks; tiny meow; large build with medium-sized paws; big wide face; golden eyes; rose paw-pads and dark grey nose leather. But my siblings were calico, black, and ginger, so I'm definitely not a pure-bred.
[notify]

Emerson

Emerson -

Purred: Wed Jun 6, '07 10:09pm PST 
I'm a Chartreux mix too I believe! I was adopted, so no one knows, although my beautiful grey coat feels more like a Russian Blue, my big copper eyes say I have Chartreux blood somewhere down the line! I guess we'll wait until I get older and see if my cheeks puff up like a Chartreux!?shrug
[notify]

Shadow

Winter sucks. I- want the summer!

Purred: Wed Aug 8, '07 6:37am PST 
I'm good, thanks!

Emerson, you could have a bit of Chartreux in you. Your colour is that of a Chartreux, but it's really your round golden eyes that make me sure. You don't have the thick body yet, so that's probably because the domestic shorthair part of you is standing out, or because you'll get it when you're older. I don't think you'll get the puffed out cheeks, your face looks rather wedge shaped; but I could be wrong. smile

Chartreuxs rule! cheer
[notify]

Frankie

frankie the- ballbreaker!!

Purred: Tue Dec 18, '07 10:49am PST 
I may have some chartreux in me, my mom got me from a pet store but she is certain I'm a frenchman hehehe!
[notify]

Frankie

frankie the- ballbreaker!!

Purred: Tue Dec 18, '07 10:52am PST 
I may have some chartreux in me, my mom got me from a pet store but she is certain I'm a frenchman hehehe!
[notify]