GO!

Any recommendations for pet van transport for cats & dogs?

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Hero

Play with me!

Purred: Sun Mar 31, '13 7:31pm PST 
Hi,

my cousin's patches (cat) and brownie (dog) need the to get a ride from Seattle to Philadelphia to be with they're mommy (my aunt) who's relocated for work. My aunt is look to use a pet transport company and my mom is trying to help her find a company that would drive them there safely. Has any of my fur friends used a pet transport/van company they would recommend? Brownie is the oldest at 13yrs and can not fly and needs extra care. If any anyone knows of anything, that would be pawtastic!

Thanks,
Hero cat on moon
[notify]

Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Mon Apr 8, '13 7:47am PST 
Goodness, all this time and no responses. I've never had to look into this, so I can't help personally. I do know there's a door-to-door company that transports pets, but I can't remember the name. Try googling "pet transport." Also, you can ask at your vet's office. Good luck!
[notify]

Petunia

Purred: Tue Aug 13, '13 7:33pm PST 
I assume youve found a solution. But i Will post this for the record. For your cat, look up Underground Railroad Rescued Kitty Network on the web and on Facebook. They can help cats nationwide and their volunteers have transported cats by car, train and airplane. . I have heard there are similar orgs for dogs but don't know of one...
[notify]