GO!

just putting this out there...international railroad?

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

new horizon- feral- squadron

homeless, except- in my heart...

Purred: Tue Nov 22, '11 12:57pm PST 
there is a Catster in poor health in another country. she may need to go into the hospital soon. she does not have family in the area, or anyone who can foster her large cat family. before i go into detail, does the Catster Railroad operate outside the States?
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Wed Nov 23, '11 4:07pm PST 
I have not seen that done but I've only been here a year!!! Good luck - our purrs are with the poor, sick kitty. Luv, Tinkkitty & Snowkitty
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Fri Nov 25, '11 9:26am PST 
I don't know...but it's worth putting it out there. Also, exploring the resources, letting local 'cat rescue' people in that area know as well.
I would love to see this Catster Mom get help, so please keep us updated. We have friends across the pond.
[notify]

Miss- Elizabeth- Bennett

Looking for Mr.- Darcy

Purred: Fri Nov 25, '11 9:28am PST 
Thanks, Orange Ruffy, but this CATSTER lives across the Pacific Ocean, not the Atlantic. Have gotten some names and phone numbers from another cat group.

But purrs and prayers would be appreciated as well.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Sun Nov 27, '11 2:37pm PST 
Purrs are offered...we hope that the rescues work out well for all concerned.
[notify]