GO!

Ride from Murphy NC to Sanibel Island Florida

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Teal'c- forever in- my heart

Catmander in- Charge

Purred: Tue Aug 9, '11 7:07pm PST 
Buster needs a ride to his daddy who's moved to Sanibel Island Florida. He's staying at my house right now, meowmy can help get him a little way. My new daddy is sick and can't be left alone for long, or meowmy would take Buster all the way.
[notify]

Pandora

go getter kitter

Purred: Thu Aug 11, '11 12:35pm PST 
Meowma is in GA and can take him some of the way, as long as it's not on the 27th or Labor day w/e--when you get a plan in action, let us know. She wishes she could go the whole distance--she LOVES Sanibel! But I have babies, and she has a dog walking client on weekdays currently. pmail us, if it seems to be messed up, tell us here and you can have our real email.
[notify]