GO!

Transport needed by Friday 07/22/2011 from Atlanta

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

❤Ruben❤- DB #⑩

The Boss

Purred: Wed Jul 20, '11 7:54pm PST 
URGENT TRANSPORT: If you live in Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina and can help make it happen this week for Twinky & Blinky to get to Blind Cat Rescue please respond below here on where to and from and lets see if we can make this happen. We don't have a lot of time.

Two kittens NEED to get to Blind Cat Rescue by Saturday. If anyone can help please contact undercats4life

undercats4life@gmail.com

Undercats4life!

Not much time but I had to at least try for these babies.

Twinky

Blinky

Edited by author Wed Jul 20, '11 8:01pm PST

[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Thu Jul 21, '11 10:10am PST 
I'm in New York, but is there some way we can help?
Please post to Face Book as well!!!!!!
[notify]

❤Ruben❤- DB #⑩

The Boss

Purred: Thu Jul 21, '11 3:26pm PST 
They have found transport! Thank you so much for your concern! I am so happy for them.
[notify]

Pandora

go getter kitter

Purred: Fri Jul 22, '11 6:24am PST 
Meowma is glad you found transport--she was about to offer to go get them and take them all the way to BCR! Always remember we are in the ATL area and can help, should you need us.
[notify]