GO!

Need help getting cat from SE Wisconsin to North TX

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Frodo

Purred: Mon Feb 14, '11 2:11pm PST 
I recently moved from Wisconsin to Texas but I don't have the cash to get Frodo, my cat, down here. I have a deadline, end of March, before I can get him here. I'm looking for some help getting him all the way here or at least half way to Missouri. I would much prefer someone donate their time, however I can try to work out compensation.

Thank you!

P.S. Frodo is very social and friendly and a great car rider. This is my first time one here so I apologize if more info is needed.
[notify]

Minka...Litt- le Miss May- 2011

You can't catch- me!

Purred: Wed Feb 16, '11 6:52pm PST 
I live in Indiana...might be able to get him from here to Indianapolis....I am 45 minutes out of Chicago....would only need maybe a few bucks for gas, not much...
[notify]

Frodo

Purred: Wed Feb 16, '11 8:30pm PST 
Ok great! I'll get in contact with you if I can find some other people to help as well! Thank you!
[notify]

Frodo

Purred: Fri Feb 25, '11 1:10pm PST 
I've got it all taken care of thank you!
[notify]