GO!

Deeply Wondering?

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
♥- Daisy- ♥

White cats rule!

Purred: Mon Sep 27, '10 5:35pm PST 
Why did you get rid of the cat? Why couldn't you just try to find a way to get the cat and the dog to get along before you just did that. Or was it really not your fault. Socko's my little brofur and he sometimes gets on my nerves, but that doesn't mean my mom literally gets RID of me. Oh well, that's fine; if it's Jillybean, which you may be able to find out by asking the owners if he's been gone lately (if they know) and checking marks and reactions, etc then take him in and try your best to get both the cat and the dog along, alright.
[notify]

Harley

Purred: Sat Jun 2, '12 8:02am PST 
This makes me angry that you could have a cat for four years and just get rid of it because of a dog(not that we don't love dogs we do).But after four years with your cat you should of got to know her and realized getting a dog was probably not good for her.There are truly some people that can't keep their cats for good reasons but replacing them because you got a dog is terrible and the type of home I wouldn't even want to put my ferals in.
Please realize cats are not property to be taken lightly.Hopefully the cat has found someone to take him in that doesn't see her as a inconveniece.
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Sat Jun 2, '12 12:58pm PST 
It could be her. If it is, what will you do?

I believe very deeply in Karma. We have a way, of course, of giving humans second chances.

Perhaps, justly, this is yours.
[notify]

Pieces

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '12 4:52pm PST 
Is the kitty Jilly? I'm curious if the kitty managed to find you! I understand if you don't want to post given the last comments. :o( I'm just curious!
[notify]

Tia

Tia the- Terrific!

Purred: Sat Jul 14, '12 12:48am PST 
Pieces while some of the comments were harsh, getting rid of a loved pet for a new pet just doesn't sit well. Tia and Angel didn't get along at first but with supervision they are great together now. It can be done. Fact is appropriate social interactions between a cat and dog aren't impossible when using patience.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2