GO!

Blind NYC Cat Needs Help!

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Scarlett - Gentle Angel

Tomorrow IS- Another Day!

Purred: Mon Jan 25, '10 8:21pm PST 
We're looking for help for Logan, a blind cat at a pound in NYC. This came from Alana at Blind Cat Rescue today. Please cross post, put on Facebook, whatever you can do to help Logan. I have a photo that I can send if you p-mail me. Thank you!!!

LOGAN - ID # A845551 I am an unaltered male, black and white American Shorthair mix.

The shelter staff think I am about 1 year old. I have been at the shelter since Jan 21, 2010.
This is their contact info:
AC&C — Manhattan Animal Care Center
326 East 110th Street
New York, NY 10029(between 1st and 2nd Avenues)
(212) 788-4000
Shelter Hours: 8:00am to 8:00pm,
7 Days a Week
Adoption Hours: Noon to 7:00pm,
7 Days a Week
http://nycacc.org/contact.htm
[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Tue Jan 26, '10 9:10am PST 
We can't adopt Logan but we're in NYC and willing to help. I contacted Blind Cat Rescue but apparently they're not involved in Logan's rescue. We can go pick him up and hold him until travel or other arrangements can be made. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
[notify]