GO!

Blind Siamese Needs Home! Kill Shelter!

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Sheba

It's Good to be- Queen

Purred: Wed Nov 4, '09 8:13pm PST 
I'm posting this for a sisfur Siamese in need of a home. This info came from Alana of Blind Cat Rescue in NC. We have a photo we can send. It's small but she's a gorgeous meezer! Please post and share anywhere you can think of. Right now she's not in immediate danger but it is a kill shelter!! You can Pmail me if you have questions and I'll try to find out what I can...Thanks!!!!

NOTICE TO BCR:

We have a 4 year old siamese cat named Mia that is 90% blind. She is otherwise healthy. The owner of the kitten could not afford to care for her any longer and left her with a friend of the family. The friend has cats of his own and was unable to find a better home for her, so he brought her to us.

Since she is an owner surrender, she could go at any time. We are hoping you folks have room for her.

Please let me know when you have a moment if you have the room to take Mia under your wing. I have attached a copy of her photo for you.

Thank you for all that you have done for us and all that you do.

Sincerely,

Aimee Ray
Orange County NC Animal Services
919-942-7387
[notify]

Ava 4 ever- Mommy's- Angel

Mommy's Angel

Purred: Thu Nov 5, '09 4:43pm PST 
Siamese Cat Rescue of Virginia might help! They have a lot of people who love to adopt special needs! CALL THEM if you haven't already! va.siameserescue.org 540-672-6373
[notify]

Miss Daisy

I'm a happy- girl!

Purred: Sat Nov 7, '09 9:13pm PST 
Siamese Rescue has foster pawrents in NC...please contact them!!!!little angel
[notify]

Mommy's Angel

Purred: Sun Nov 8, '09 10:36am PST 
That's right! They have them all over! It's based in VA, but there's even fosters here in Indiana. My Minka was from Tennessee. Please call! The also have a list called siam list, where you can post her info yourself, and it's emailed to people who've signed up who are looking for Meezers!

Edited by author Sun Nov 8, '09 10:36am PST

[notify]

Cleopatra- 8/4/96-7/18/- 13

Cleopatra~Queen- of de Nile

Purred: Mon Nov 9, '09 9:40pm PST 
Mia will be traveling to her NEW home this weekend! WOO HOO!!!!! All transportation has been arranged thanks to some awesome Catster Moms!!!!!!!snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

*thinks Catster should have a dancing kitty too*
[notify]

Sheba

It's Good to be- Queen

Purred: Tue Nov 10, '09 1:30pm PST 
I was just about to post the good mews!!!! We have the most amazing 'crazy cat ladies'!!!!!! Mia is going HOME!!!!!!

cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheerhamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
[notify]

Mommy's Angel

Purred: Tue Nov 10, '09 5:25pm PST 
So exciting! How did the Illinois family find her? Are they Catsters? Cheering for Mia!dancingcheerapplause
[notify]

Purred: Tue Nov 10, '09 7:28pm PST 
Yes, they are Catsters too! So exciting!happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]

Mommy's Angel

Purred: Wed Nov 11, '09 9:17am PST 
I hope they make a page! I want to be friends! Thanks for telling me! If you know them, tell them to look me up! Thank you!big grin
[notify]

Purred: Sun Nov 15, '09 2:03pm PST 
Mia has a page.... have to find it again smile
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2