GO!

need to get a cat from Chicago O'Hare airport to Peoria IL This transport must happen tomorrow in th

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Angel- Playful the- Empurress

Empurress from- the House of- Ebersocats

Purred: Mon Oct 5, '09 3:11pm PST 
To: hurricanepets@yahoogroups.com ; CatRescuers@yahoogroups.com ; Rescue_Contacts@yahoogroups.com ; pets2love@yahoogroups.com ; TC_rescue@yahoogroups.com ; fortheloveofcats@yahoogroups.com
Cc: CeleneA1@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 9:04 PM
Subject: [For the Love of Cats] Emergency transport please help for Sebastian

Everybody please this is an emergency transport we need to get a cat from Chicago O'Hare airport to Peoria IL This transport must happen tomorrow in the AM.
This cat was about to be PTS, we have a wonderful adopter in Peoria for him, but we need to get him there because his mom cannot drive long distance.
If we cannot get him to destination, i cannot imagine the fate of this cat.
Please begging can anyone help.
If so please contact me immediately @: HPRESQ@aol.com Gas will be covered.
If you do not want to use your car the sponsor we have will pay for a rental cat but we need to know tonight if anybody can do it.
Please help.PLEASE if cannot help please crosspost like crazy. Thank you
Begging please
Note we did posted on Pilots N paws no response yet.

Celene Albano
HPR Rescue CEO www.HurricanePetsRescue.org
Adoptions: www.HurricanePets.petfinder.com

Join our cause on Facebook http://apps.facebook.com/causes/318804?m=cc366e79
[notify]

BeBe

I'm just a- lover!

Purred: Mon Oct 5, '09 5:10pm PST 
sent an email. I might be able to do part of the run if someone can help get the cat from chicago to where I am or at least near. I can get it to peoria.
[notify]

BeBe

I'm just a- lover!

Purred: Mon Oct 5, '09 5:31pm PST 
I got a reply back, the run was filled. applause Kitty will be going home tomorrow!
[notify]