Need a road trip for my 2 kitties and a rattie

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Purred: Sun Jun 28, '09 12:11am PST 
I am relocating to Maine and need to transport 2 kitties and their best friend rattie Lucky from Santa Cruz, California to Maine, or perhaps Boston or New York. I need this started by July 7th as this is when I fly out. I know it's a long shot... a long way!, but I have to try. I could get the 2 kitties on a flight with me, but no flight will take my rattie. It's her I'm most concerned about. Thank you so much!!! kittykittykitty

♥- Apache

Smile and the- world smiles- with you
Purred: Sun Jun 28, '09 1:08pm PST 
You CAN fly the rat on Continental! It may be best to fly all of them together - and yes they fly into Boston/Logan.

Just call their Pet Flying Group - Continental will fly many animals other airlines will not.