GO!

DESPERATELY NEED HELP ASAP STL TO SEATTLE

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Worlds- Coolest- Fluffy &- Alex

All kitties need- loving furever- homes!

Purred: Tue Mar 17, '09 8:14pm PST 
Hi efurryone! Ehem, is there anyone out there who actually can help us to transport 2 kitties from StLouis to Seattle? waveconfused We knead to know by April 1st.
PURRLEASE, We need some real help ASAP! frown
If/when we get answers, we will post more details.
Thanks, Fluffy & Alex.
[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Fri Mar 20, '09 10:10am PST 
Awwww! Wish I could help. We are moving to Seattle later this year, but we're not sure exactly when we'll move (my dad needs to finish his dissertation first), so depending on when, we might move too soon or too late to help you all. frown
[notify]

Boris

Brr!

Purred: Sat Mar 21, '09 4:49pm PST 
Are you driving or flying? I just got back from Seattle actually and there was a girl on the plane who brought two kitties as her carry ons smile It worked out quite well.

Boris
[notify]

Boris

Brr!

Purred: Sat Mar 21, '09 5:10pm PST 
OOPS nevermind. I am new to the Catster Railroad and I think I misunderstood the purpose of this forum. Sorry for the dumb comment!
[notify]

Oly

Calgon take me- away...

Purred: Sat Mar 21, '09 7:12pm PST 
Fluffy & Alex have you guys had any luck finding people to help with the legs of the trip?
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Sun Mar 22, '09 8:48am PST 
I could help with a leg somewhere areound the area of Portland Oregon where I live.
[notify]

Chai Latte

Your Royal- Chainess

Purred: Mon Mar 23, '09 7:20am PST 
I know it's not the most direct route but I can help out in Northern CA - I live in San Francisco.

I can also provide a place for them to stay overnight.

Jeanette
[notify]

Spooky

Master of the- silent meow

Purred: Wed Mar 25, '09 9:35am PST 
I live in Chicago and could help with a short leg. I have a convalescing cat (injury, not illness), so I can't leave her for too long. I can also serve as motel between trips.
[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Wed Mar 25, '09 10:43am PST 
Looked at your page. We aren't moving 'til June, so we would not be able to help after all. Purring that you have found a workable solution to the relocation problem.
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Fri Mar 27, '09 5:33pm PST 
Hey, Fluffy and Alex! Any word on your friend and his cats? He needs to set them up with their vaccinations, health certificates, cat carriers, etc.

We could do a leg from Mt. Olive, IL to Springfield, IL.