GO!

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Maggie May

fix your feline!

Purred: Mon Jan 12, '09 8:56am PST 
I have a situation and I’m not sure if anyone in this area can help or not … but I figured it never hurts to ask.

I live in Virginia. I know of a cat in Elmer, New Jersey who is in a bad situation. He apparently has an upper respiratory infection, he’s not healthy and he’s living outside in the cold. I am willing to take the cat in, get him veterinary care and attempt to adopt him out once he’s healthy again. The problem is getting him here to Virginia. I don’t have much money at all, my car isn’t very reliable and the little money I can come up with is what I need to pay for his vet visit, shots, spay/neuter, etc.

Is there a way to “sign up” a cat for the Catster railroad? If this cat could get anywhere near VA, I’d be willing to go and pick him up.

Any information would be most appreciated.
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Mon Jan 12, '09 4:24pm PST 
Maggie May, you should join and post in the Catster/Dogster Railroad group. It's pretty big and hopefully someone can help you out.

Good luck.
[notify]

Maggie May

fix your feline!

Purred: Tue Jan 13, '09 4:28pm PST 
Thank you, Deigo! I will do that.

I'm trying to get a date nailed down with the people who have the cat so I can start planning now.
[notify]

Purgatory- *Rest in- Peace*

I likes me the- canned foods- please!

Purred: Sun Feb 8, '09 8:49pm PST 
hey Maggie May, I just seen this. How did it go? Were you able to get him?
[notify]