GO!

Here Kitty Kitty Transport

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Spot- (8/25/05 - 6/27/07)

I fought as hard- as i could...

Purred: Thu May 15, '08 6:56am PST 
This is the lady who got me, by brother Patches, Scooter, Indy and the new kitten out of BAD situations. Please help her do the same for other kitties.
She is also having other issues with her own kitty, I will post it in my blog if anyone can help.

Contact the coordinator Barbra directly off the list at:

adoptapet@optonline.net

As many of you may know adoptions are way down for almost all rescues and shelters. We are still trying to save as many as we can, by increasing our foster program until things get better. I can’t see more animals dying because gas prices are up. We assisted on a hoarder situation and need to get these two kitties (best buddies and with what they have already been through we cannot bear to separate them) upstate. I have zero contacts along this route, so am begging for help.

Thank you all for all you do and have done for the animals!

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!

We need to know ASAP if you can help

*****PLEASE CROSS POST WIDELY*****

Sunday May 18th

IF YOU CAN'T HELP TRANSPORT THEN PLEASE CROSSPOST THIS TO ANYONE YOU KNOW THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP - or any groups you might belong to. –

Crossposting DOES save lives!

Please spare 2 hours of your time to save these precious lives!

DOG TRANSPORTERS: If you have never transported kitties don't let that stop you. KITTIES ARE MUCH EASIER! They ride in a carrier with a litterbox, sleep most of the way and do not need to be walked! PLEASE HELP!

Please reply with your phone numbers as this is a big transport and there is little time to try and get it filled.

WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please don't think someone else will do it!

If you are unable to drive, but willing to sponsor a driver by paying for their gas please contact me.

ANY SIZE CAR WILL DO!

The rescue group is http://herekittykitty.pets911.com/

Kitties are UTD on vaccinations

FeLV/FIV tested negative

Flea treatment and wormed

Please let me know what leg(s) you could drive.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Leg 1: Woodbridge, NJ to Allentown, PA

80 miles / 1 hour 25 minutes – 1:40 PM – 3:05 PM

NEEDED

Leg 2: Allentown, PA to Wilkes-Barre, PA

65 miles / 1 hour 15 minutes – 3:15 PM – 4:30 PM

NEEDED

Leg 3: Wilkes-Barre, PA to Binghamton, NY

80 miles / 1 hour 20 minutes – 4:40 PM – 6:00 PM

NEEDED

Leg 4: Binghamton, PA to Skaneateles, NY

78 miles / 1 hour 25 minutes – 6:10 PM – 7:35 PM