GO!

A run needs help from Houston TX into OK

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Tutti - LAF

Any lap is a- good lap.

Purred: Wed Mar 26, '08 4:31am PST 
Hi -- I'm hoping to get some help with a run for Maine Coon Rescue (which is also here on Castser) because they are not getting ANY help though the usual routes. If anyone in TX or OK can help here, please contact Carolyn Fitzgerald by her email show in full below.

Thanks!
---------------------------------------
EMAIL FROM MAINE COON RESCUE:
Due to the large number of Yahoo! groups I belong to and the amount of
mail generated on these groups, it is impossible for me to keep up with all of the mail. I'd hate to miss your offer to help, so please email me directly at carolfittzgc@yahoo.com carolfittzgc @yahoo.com. Please do not post to the list I will never see it.

As always the legs of the trip are flexible, just let us know how far you can drive.

Sat. Mar 29
Leg 1: Houston, TX to Huntsville, TX 70 miles 1 hr 15 mins Start 9:00 am NEEDED

Leg 2: Huntsville, TX to Teague, TX 80 miles 1 hr 30 mins Start 10:15 amNEEDED

Leg 3: Teague, TX to Hutchins, TX (Dallas Metro) 86 miles 1 hr 30 mins Start 11:45 am NEEDED

Leg 4: Hutchins, TX to Carrollton, TX 31 miles 45 mins for traffic Start 1:15 pm NEEDED

Leg 5: Carrollton, TX to Ardmore, OK 96 miles 1 hr 30 mins Start 2:00 pm FILLED Thanks Pat
Leg 6: Ardmore, OK to Moore, OK 89 miles 1 hr 30 mins Start 3:30 pm NEEDED

Thanks for getting this kitty safe

Carol Fitzgerald
Transport Coordinator
704-488-1949
[notify]

Mighty Mite- (In loving- memory)

white girls must- have pink- accessories

Purred: Tue Apr 22, '08 11:57am PST 
i can do carrolton to ardmore.
[notify]