GO!

Transportation

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Morris

Morris for 9- lives

Purred: Wed Dec 19, '07 11:01am PST 
I have a friend that hauls horses and she would not mind to ship a dog or cat along the way. She travels mostly on the eastern coast, but goes as far west as Nebraska and Missouri sometimes. She is great with animals, and is a cat and dog lover. Her rates are reasonable. If interested please email me at derbylynfarms@gmail.com and I can give you her info.
[notify]

Sam

Rub my belly!

Purred: Sun Dec 23, '07 1:53pm PST 
If your friend is interested in volunteering to do transport for rescues she should get in touch with Milo and ask Milo to add her to the list of volunteers. I know Tiggermiru had a list of volunteers going too...she passed away recently but I know her Mom runs railroad for dogster and catster and has a HUGE list of volunteers and the places where they usually do transport.
[notify]

Sam

Rub my belly!

Purred: Sun Dec 23, '07 1:55pm PST 
If your friend is interested in volunteering to do transport for rescues she should get in touch with Milo and ask Milo to add her to the list of volunteers. I know Tiggermiru had a list of volunteers going too...she passed away recently but I know her Mom runs railroad for dogster and catster and has a HUGE list of volunteers and the places where they usually do transport.
[notify]

Purred: Sun Mar 16, '08 12:39pm PST 
Where does Milo Live. There are over 400 Milos out there. If you could list the town, that might be helpful as well. Thanks for everyting that you do for the furry friends.
[notify]

Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Mon Mar 17, '08 9:26am PST 
Guest, I don't know which Milo it is, but I saw that Winter was keeping a list of volunteers at one time. It doesn't look like Winter is very active on Catster anymore, though. You could try contacting him, though:
http://www.catster.com/cats/388006

Better yet, Winter started a group which looks like it is still posting messages, at least, so there might be someone there who knows more. It's called The Catster and Dogster Railroad, and I believe you could join, using the Dogster page you set up for Sam. Then you could send a message to the group. Here's the group:
http://www.catster.com/group/The_catster_and_dogster_railroa d-9451

I've been looking through all the old pages of posts in this section of the Forums. I started at the back, so perhaps I'll still run across some information that is more current, Guest.
[notify]

Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Mon Mar 17, '08 3:59pm PST 
A space showed up in the group's url, so I hope this comes out correctly. If it still has any spaces in it, be sure to remove them after you paste it into your browser's address bar.

http://www.catster.com/group/The_catster_and_dogster_railroa d-9451

edit:
It still has a space -- in railroad -- between the a and d. You'll need to remove it.

Edited by author Mon Mar 17, '08 4:01pm PST

[notify]