GO!

railroaders please read (not a transport)

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Winter

Did I just hear- the treat jar- rattle?

Purred: Thu Oct 18, '07 6:53pm PST 
Hey fellow Catsters, I just wanted to put a friendly note out there about something that was brought to my attention. I know that there are a lot of transport threads and posts running through the forums and the group that we have going and it is a LOT of information to sift through. Some of these posts may seem to be extremely long and detailed and whatnot, but in all reality we need as much information as possible to make these transports a success. It is not as simple as posting the location and the time and date and off we go. Especially since some drivers come from Catster and some from yahoo and some from other internet groups, as well as some animals that require special needs. It is EXTREMELY important that we keep communications up to date and as current as possible and sometimes while doing that new information gets piled up on top of masses of old information. We all wish there was an easier way to do this, but we are all just volunteers across the country who want to see these furry friends get a second chance at a better life. Everyone does their best to do what they can do to help, and we need to remember that and try not to get frustrated when things do not run as smoothly as we would like.

Purrs and thanks to everyone who has helped give a furry friend a second chance!!

Winter
[notify]