GO!

dogs in danger

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Harley

Lets Go Bills!

Purred: Mon Oct 15, '07 7:02am PST 
I was reading an article on MSNBC about a website called dogsindanger.com that works with shelters to help get dogs adopted. On the site it lists how much longer the dog has before its PTS by the shelter.

here is an excerpt from their website:

"DogsInDanger.com believes in the power of compassion, and that Americans would do more to help and adopt shelter dogs, if only they knew how many dogs shelters were forced to euthanize. We also believe that shelters don’t really want to euthanize dogs, if they had any other option. Simply put, we have chosen a path of technology as a means of connecting these scared, abandoned shelter dogs with the loving homes they deserve. As a nonprofit organization, we seek no other gain except for the happiness we see in the face of a dog as he faithfully walks out through the shelter doors, in perfect step with his loving new family. "

I would love to help some of these dogs find forever homes so if any of them need to travel through Western New York i would be glad to help!
[notify]

Jack ~My- Angel

Cattitude

Purred: Mon Oct 15, '07 11:43am PST 
We can drive through Kentucky and surrounding states if needed.

We hope this helps doggies get homes. snoopy

Edited by author Mon Oct 15, '07 11:44am PST

[notify]