GO!

ATTN All Railroad Volunteers!

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Winter

Did I just hear- the treat jar- rattle?

Purred: Mon Mar 19, '07 8:17am PST 
Hello fellow transport volunteers: Mom has a question for you. Mom was over visiting dogster and noticed that they have a HUGE railroad listing and was wondering if any of you would be able to transport doggies as well as kitties. Some of you may already be cross posted on the dogster railroad, but if dogster and catster cross posted together that would be a huge list of volunteer transporters!!!! I know some people (Meowmy included) would have vehicle limitations and wouldn't be able to transport really big dogs, but even transporting small doggies would be a great help. I would like to know what all of you think. I certainly would not cross post you if you did not want to or could not transport doggies, but I thought this might be a great way to expand our list (and theirs) of volunteers.
[notify]

Gimme- (Guillermo- Hemmingway)

I said, I WANT- MY SNACKIES!!

Purred: Mon Mar 19, '07 12:48pm PST 
We can transport doggies, too. Occasionally we may able to transport big doggies! We are in Central FLorida (Orlando area), and can transport within most of FL (Panhandle is a stretch) and southern GA.
[notify]

♥Madd- y- McCatterson

Slappin- beagles.......it- 's what I do.

Purred: Mon Mar 19, '07 6:18pm PST 
We are posted on dogster already and have a durango so we can take larger dogs too. We;ll take cats, dogs, what ever needs a home (ok mom says not snakes). We are usually only available weekends though.
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Mon Mar 19, '07 7:45pm PST 
I can possibly take a dog as well. We are with Maddy - NO SNAKES. MOL

My car isn't too big so it would have to be a small to medium size dog. Count me in for the Portland Oregon area.dog
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '07 4:03pm PST 
We could take small dogs - in carriers. 2-3 hours from Dallas, Texas

Snow (In loving memory)

Knothead/Freak

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '07 8:49pm PST 
Momma says only small dogs in carriers with vacination papers in the area we can travel for kitties.

Edited by author Wed Mar 28, '07 8:49pm PST

[notify]

Marino

I am KING hear- me Roar!

Purred: Sun Apr 1, '07 5:06pm PST 
our mommy transports doggies all the time...she does a very popular leg from Kingsport, TN to Wytheville, VA....we just transported two doggies today on their way to Canada...anyone that needs us is welcome to email us at just13catz4me@yahoo.com....lots of people require references as they should....our mommy owns her own kitty rescue you can visit her website at dreamsrescue.petfinder.com if you need to know she is for real....snoopy
[notify]

Marino

I am KING hear- me Roar!

Purred: Sun Apr 1, '07 5:07pm PST 
oh yeah forgot to say...mommy is part of a large animal rescue network and has lots of contacts to cross post...so yeah definatley use us.....dog
[notify]

Tiny Krazy

Touch me, I am- happiness!

Purred: Mon Apr 2, '07 7:04am PST 
Mom says she can do anywhere in New England. We live in Boston.
[notify]

Armana

Ummmm....I'll- love you if you- have treat

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '07 8:49am PST 
We could transport doggies as well! Eastern MA, southern NH, southern Maine
[notify]

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4