GO!

Help needed for Non-Cat Transport

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Sebastian- (1999-2013)

Mama\'s Baby Boy

Purred: Mon Jan 15, '07 9:55am PST 
http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=oddlyEnoughNews& storyID=2007-01-15T050519Z_01_N12261302_RTRUKOC_0_US-SKUNK1.xml&page Number=1&imageid=&cap=&sz=13&WTModLoc=NewsArt-C1-ArticlePage1

Dis claimer: this is about a runaway skunk. Almost funny!

hug

The female skunk got stuck in a transport truck from California and ended up in Mississauga, Ontario. The skunk is healthy, including its defense feature. Obviously it can't be let out into the Canadian wild, so the Wildlife Center is anxious to find someone.... anyone... who might be willing to help this poor American creature get back home, when all she probably wanted to do was take a nap like all us cats.

I thought that since we are a fantastic community of helpers, maybe one of our humans could help, or knows a human who could help.
[notify]

Sasha

Big Kitty

Purred: Mon Jan 15, '07 4:10pm PST 
Hm, I tried the link but it didn't bring me to the story.

I'm in southern California, but may be able to help with transport somehow. Perhaps we could get a "train" going. I'd be willing to drive up north a bit to help - but it depneds on his/her final destination, I suppose.
[notify]