GO!

URGENT: Help TN Cat Find New Home!!

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Max

I'm really a- doll ... honest!

Purred: Sun Jan 14, '07 1:18am PST 
Bo's foster mom posted in our group, Cats and Dogs Needing Adoption ASAP, so we're trying to spread the word. Please help us get his name out there, as she can only keep him for one more week!!

As you can see, this Bartlett, TN cat is a beautiful cat that just needs a chance to have a good home. Here's his Catster page:

http://www.catster.com/cats/458258

PLEASE e-mail Bo's foster mom at bmtiz92@aim.com if you can help in any way.

Here's Bo's info:

Hey there everycat, my mommy's foster, Bo, needs a home really really soon. Bo was found at an apartment complex with a deep gash in his leg, all the way down to the bone. He was put under anesthetics so that they could stitches in his leg, and while he was under they neutered him. He has been at the vet for a little under a week because, he tore off his bandages and had to stay a little longer than planned. He has a minor URI, but he has antibiotics for that and it is being taken care of.

As I said, he's got about a week with me and then he has to go back to that apartment complex. The manager at the apartment complex does not want him nor any of the other cats at his place, there is a lady that has been kind enough to feed him and the others.

But, Bo needs a real home situation, if anybody has the room in their homes and hearts or knows of anybody PLEASE have them e-mail me at bmtiz92@aim.com. Also, please cross-post this everywhere, I really need to find this loving guy a home. His catster ID is 458258

Thanks
Purrs,
Sapphire
[notify]

Binks

Little boy in a- cat suit

Purred: Sun Jan 14, '07 4:08pm PST 
I'm originally from Memphis and still have friends in the area. None of them are on Catster, but I'll copy the post and email them to my cat-loving friends. Poor little guy.

Jenna (Binks' mommy)
[notify]