GO!

Wonderful Forum!

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Lucky Boo,- Loved &- Missed

Mommy's Guardian- Angel

Purred: Tue Dec 12, '06 8:16pm PST 
Purrs,
I just wanted to say that I think this was a fabulous idea! I am so happy HQ thought of it! I'm sure lots of kitties will be helped by this forum topic. Mommy says whenever possible, she will be happy to help with transportation, although with her old car she catnot drive very far!

We are located in central GA.

Edited by author Tue Dec 12, '06 8:18pm PST

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Tue Dec 12, '06 8:48pm PST 
3 paws for Caster HQ. This has been on my mind since trying to help the AZ kitties earlier this fall. I just I had just never thought about it before. Well, mom has decided that if she makes any driving trips that she would start looking for posts to help transport animals in need. Now she has a great way to find animals looking for help.

What a great way to use our community. Purrrrrs

Edited by author Tue Dec 12, '06 8:49pm PST

[notify]

Ele' - Elphaba- Harriott

Pink, please

Purred: Tue Dec 12, '06 9:23pm PST 
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!! A big round of apaws for HQ!!!!! This is a pawsome forum idea!!!!!
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Wed Dec 13, '06 10:34am PST 
Excellent HQ, excellent.

Harry- ~*Angel*~

Come home Abby

Purred: Wed Dec 13, '06 12:12pm PST 
What a purrfect idea!
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Wed Dec 13, '06 1:07pm PST 
This is such a fantastic idea and I'm so pleased that Catster can play a big part in helping homeless kitties. I'm so proud to be a member of Catster and if there is anything I can do to help, please ask!
[notify]

Ducky

Professor- Duckworth

Purred: Wed Dec 13, '06 1:55pm PST 
What are great idea! Thank you HQ!
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Wed Dec 13, '06 3:02pm PST 
Were in Omaha NE, although we cant go far...
[notify]

OLIVER

MY TAIL IS- FLUFFIER THAN- YOURS!

Purred: Wed Dec 13, '06 5:02pm PST 
Great idea. We're in the San Francisco Bay Area and we'll keep our eye on this site to see if there are needs where we are.
[notify]

Stony

Squirrel- Eliminator- Wonder Kitty

Purred: Thu Dec 14, '06 4:28am PST 
Thanks Oliver for posting this at Terrific Tabbies! This is a great idea and will take a lot less time now to find cats willing to help other cats! This is tons better than posting in all the group pages!

We live in central Illinois, and would love to help if any kitties will be crossing out path.

Purrs,
Stony and Bastess
[notify]

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4