GO!

Harness product reviews for travel

This forum is dedicated to places that people and cats can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your cat, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Catster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Catster.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Sassy, i.e.,- Sassafras

Purred: Sat Jun 21, '08 5:25pm PST 
Hi... I just joined this forum and have taken my ragdoll Sassy for walks since she was a kitten. She is now 3 years old. The best harness (but not foolproof)I have found is a dog mesh harness called "Doggie Design". It is secure and allows you to walk them and "coax" them when they get a "cattitude". But they don't choke or easily get out of it. Good luck!
[notify]

Braxton M.- Fiddlesticks

Hey guys,- where's the- party?

Purred: Tue Jun 24, '08 2:28pm PST 
Sassy:
Is the doggie design a vest-like harness? I googled it but couldn't find a mesh vest harness with that name. Do you have a link?
Thanks!
-Braxton
[notify]

Braxton M.- Fiddlesticks

Hey guys,- where's the- party?

Purred: Tue Jul 1, '08 2:12pm PST 
Church and everyone:

Well, the Puppia harness is finally in! We like it (except the putting-on part). It's GREAT - except I'm still a little too small for the head part so sometimes I sneak a leg through. Still, my person is going to pin the top of the harness (once it is on) so I can't put my sneakerpaws through. I still have a bit of growing to do so it should fit much better when I'm a few months older. Other than that, we love the Puppia! My person even picked me up by the strap (I was running out the door and that was the only thing she could grab before I bolted). The chest plate was broad enough so I didn't get hurt but it still stopped me in my tracks.

We're quite satisfied with the Puppia and I'm sure as soon as I grow a bit more we will be even happier.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2