GO!

Traveling by plane with mom or staying home

This forum is dedicated to places that people and cats can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your cat, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Catster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Catster.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Neko

WILL SOMEONE- PLEASE FEED ME?!

Purred: Wed Jan 16, '08 5:45pm PST 
Daisy, my mom takes me just about everywhere with her in the car, but I cannot travel in a carrier because I get sick. This would be my concern for traveling on the plane. Neko is an awesome traveler, but she does get carsick if she can't see- her favorite place is too lay across the back of my shoulders between my neck and the headrest! That said, whenever I can't go- I go stay at my mom's aunt and uncle. Since your parent's won't be in town, do you have a friend she know and would be comfie with? Maybe a single friend who'd be willing to stay at your place over the weekend? Otherwise, I agree with the auto feeder and the extra litter box, unless you have a self-cleaning.
[notify]

Oreo

Make it look- like the dog did- it

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '08 9:50am PST 
I'd rather your kitty stay at home. It's not long at all. Leave an extra litter box a automatic feeder or a lot of kibble maybe a small can and a bowl filled with water or a kitty water fountain. or if you have a friend that you trust leave her with your friend or have your friend check on her.
[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '08 7:09am PST 
If you leave your girl at home, make sure you have a couple of sources of water. My dipstick kittens are good at knocking their allegedly unspillable bowl over, and they like to play with the water when they're bored, splashing it all over the place.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2