GO!

Mama moved us!!!

This forum is dedicated to places that people and cats can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your cat, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Catster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Catster.

Bailey-Jane

Meow

Purred: Sun Dec 23, '07 4:35am PST 
Meow! my mama put us in a CAGE and put us in the car! Wow that was terrible. I didn't mind the ride so much but what's up with the cage?

We were in there for a loooong time.... Three whole days then we gots to get out and go to our other house in Florida. It's a long long way from Michigan to Florida especially when ya gotta stay in a cage! We only stayed at our other house for a few days and then mama put us back in the cage and back in the car and we went to another house. But now we have a wonderful new house with lots of places to pawlay and a room with all screens in it so we can hunt geckos. I like my new house and my new pawlay room it's fun.

Your fren
Bailey-Jane
[notify]

Morgainne

It's all about- me

Purred: Sun Dec 23, '07 7:17am PST 
I sympathize with you. Mommy was so bad this year....she had us in the car for 5 days traveling from Arizona to Maine!

We like our new home, but I hope she doesn't do that again!
[notify]