GO!

Leaving my baby when I deploy to Iraq

This forum is dedicated to places that people and cats can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your cat, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Catster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Catster.

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 65)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Mackenzie- (1997-2013)

Miss Priss

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '08 2:25am PST 
hughughughughughughughughug

Just to let you know we're still purring & thinking of you, Leslie.

Mama, Mackenzie, and the orange one
[notify]

Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Sun Jan 6, '08 7:25am PST 
Dear Leslie:

Hope you will be home soon and reunited with your family and Achilles. We all contine to purr and pray for you, and all the soldiers away from home. WE LOVE YOU!!!!cheercheercloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

Purrs,
Emma Barrett, Louis Armstrong, Benny Grunch & Pete Fountain and meowmy Faye

WE SUPPORT AND LOVE OUR TROOPS hughughug
[notify]

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '08 7:26am PST 
Fui and Suey's daddy is in the Australian Army. When he is away, they sleep on his shoes from time to time. Fui sticks his head right in there. laugh out loud He often has twitchy sleeps when he sleeps there, and I am convinced he is dreaming of his daddy. In the same way our cats imprint on our souls, I believe we imprint on theirs.

wishes
[notify]

Star

Star- Evinde's secret- lover

Purred: Tue Mar 4, '08 9:44pm PST 
First of all, GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS! You are a true hero :3

I'm not sure if I can say much better than any other catsters have, but you probably know by know that even if you were gone ten years your beautiful Achilles would always remember you. it's so great that you can see your mom and furbaby on a webcam, plus you know Achilles is in very good hands. Me and my own furbabies have read every post and its touched our souls. We wish you a safe journey home! GODSPEED!

♥ Luna, Star and Evinde
Lost of Purrrays and headbutts goin' your way!dancing
[notify]

Blackie

Mmmmm Money

Purred: Wed Mar 5, '08 5:36am PST 
We just found this post and hoping all is still well with you. Our dad was on in barracks doing basic training back when the first Gulf war started. While he never saw any service overseas he understands a litlle bit. Hope you make it all the way through your deployment safely.
[notify]

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 65)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7