GO!

A really cool carrier

This forum is dedicated to places that people and cats can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your cat, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Catster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Catster.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
☆Zoril- la☆

When in- Doubt...PURR!

Purred: Thu Jul 6, '06 10:33am PST 
Very nice, we're fans of soft carriers, but if we ever need a hard one, this looks like a winner. It's great that it has a place to latch the seatbelt.
[notify]

Grover

I'm not fat, I- have big bones

Purred: Thu Jul 6, '06 1:20pm PST 
Mom really liked the looks of this carrier. She especially liked that it can be seatbelted in. She did a search, and if you are a member of Sam's Club, they seem to have it online for the best price. She promply ordered me one. I just hope all 20 lbs of me will fit in it.
Thanks for sharing the info on this carrier.
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Thu Jul 6, '06 1:41pm PST 
Grover, you will definately fit into it. I am 16lbs and when I get in there is so much extra room. I can even turn around in a circle if I wanted to.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Mom put mine on the floor next to her computer table and when she is working sometimes I even get in it to sleep.
[notify]

Katie (in- loving- memory)

Purred: Thu Jul 6, '06 3:39pm PST 
Wow Diego, you are brave to go in the carrier on your own. I'd be afraid Mom would shut the door and take me outside.

I hope you like your carrier Grover.
[notify]

Smudge- OReo-Green- O'Rourke

Little Sister

Purred: Thu Jul 6, '06 5:40pm PST 
Wow! That's a fancy carrier. Thank you for the link. My Sister will have to check out this page. PurRr..
[notify]

Grover

I'm not fat, I- have big bones

Purred: Fri Jul 7, '06 12:53pm PST 
Thank you Diego for the information on the size. Mom has mine on order. I can't wait to see it. I think I will like it much better than my old carrier.
[notify]

Harry- ~*Angel*~

Come home Abby

Purred: Fri Jul 7, '06 2:37pm PST 
That is neat -- not that we like carriers. Might see if we can talk Mommy into one later.
[notify]

Willard- Mercutio RIP- 09/14/201

Do my bidding!

Purred: Sat Jul 8, '06 10:24am PST 
I do like that carrier but I have become accustomed to mine and do not enjoy change. I have a "sac" that has a head opening and tightens around my neck (not too tight!) that way I can sit up front with my mama and see everything while not being able to climb underneath the pedals of the car.

I want to be covered but not my head!
[notify]

Diego

Food is my life.

Purred: Sat Jul 8, '06 4:08pm PST 
Our mom liked the looks of that carrier so much she ordered two! After lots of searching she ended up back at the site linked to in the first post. We don't have a Sam's Club membership and by the time you added in shipping at $11 bucks each from the other places, it turned out to be a better deal to get the carrier and the sherpa nap pad with free shipping.

All us cats are going to be interested to see if mom can get us in and out of this new carrier without a wrestling match.
[notify]

Katie (in- loving- memory)

Purred: Sat Jul 8, '06 6:48pm PST 
That's great Diego. I think you and your kitty family will like the carriers once you are in them. When Mom put me in mine she shut the lid before I even knew what was happening. That was very sneaky of her. And she had left the carrier open for the week before so I could check it out and not be afraid of it.

Mom had the same experience ordering the carrier. There are cheaper ones but the shipping is so much that it's cheaper to get it from petsnap.com. And I love the mat.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2