GO!

A really cool carrier

This forum is dedicated to places that people and cats can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your cat, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Catster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Catster.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Katie (in- loving- memory)

Purred: Thu Jun 22, '06 8:43am PST 
Hi everyone,

I wanted to tell you all about the new carrier my mom got me. She bought it here. I know it is expensive, but they ship it for free. It comes with a soft pad that is comfortable to lay on, the top is dome shaped so there is extra room, and there are little holes all over so you can see and not feel so trapped. I usually get very upset going to the vet, but this time I just laid there quietly. I'm not saying I want to go out again, but if I have to this is the way to go.
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Thu Jun 22, '06 9:52am PST 
Hi Katie, my mom bought that same carrier for me a while ago because I got too big for my other one. I also hated to go into the carrier and would fight really hard. This one is so easy to get in and out of without stress. I also really like that mom can put her whole hard in through the hatch on the top to pet me without me getting out. Our last trip to the vet was much easier and all of the techs at the clinic just thought it was the coolest thing ever.

We just got a new catalog from the place we ordered it from and it is on sale: Here
[notify]

Purred: Thu Jun 22, '06 11:57am PST 
Good point Diego about getting in and out easier. It sure was nice to not have to be shoved in the little door like before. And the hole on the top is nice because I like to be petted all the time.

My vet said the carrier was cool too. We are trendsetters!
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Thu Jun 22, '06 12:42pm PST 
Katie, my mom laughed so hard at me while in the waiting area of the vet's office. She removed her hand and I saw this as an opportunity to escape through the little hole. Of course I could only get my head through. So there I sat with my head only out of the carrier. All the other people in the waiting room thought it was funny too.
[notify]

Purred: Thu Jun 22, '06 2:48pm PST 
Well, I can't blame you for trying.
[notify]

Saffron

I'm just here to- be adored!

Purred: Fri Jun 23, '06 1:12pm PST 
I LOVE THIS CARRIER!

Thanks for telling us about it guys!

I think I'll eventually be getting the gray one.
[notify]

Purred: Fri Jun 23, '06 9:03pm PST 
You are welcome. We kitties have to stick together and help each other out.
[notify]

♥Mor- gan The- PirateGato

You Gotta Love- Me, I'm a Pirate

Purred: Sat Jun 24, '06 1:10pm PST 
It's really nice! I use a Sherpa bag when I go to the vet. Mom took me once in a carrier and I was miserable. In the bag I just relax and watch the scenery.
[notify]

Pooky

King of the- pride

Purred: Thu Jul 6, '06 7:29am PST 
Hehhe nice one Diego!
I can just see you sitting there with your head sticking out thinking:
'hmm now what? ...... oh great, everyone's laughing..... i hate the vet's...'
[notify]

Maple Lily

Almost born in- the wild

Purred: Thu Jul 6, '06 9:57am PST 
Yeah, I love those carriers!