GO!

Indoor or Outdoor

This forum is dedicated to places that people and cats can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your cat, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Catster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Catster.

(Page 2 of 7: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Zoey

Cat bat-catcher- for hire!

Purred: Sun Jan 22, '06 6:08am PST 
Me and Henry live both indoors and outdoors. I don't usually go outside during the winter, but I like going out during the summer. Henry almost never comes inside during the summer, he just comes inside to eat. We don't go out as much now that it's winter.
[notify]

Felica 1988 - 2007

Lady Fee, our- little angel

Purred: Sun Jan 22, '06 2:01pm PST 
We are all indoor kitties. Bootz was an indoor/ outdoor kit when we rescued her at age 10. She was not allowed out side after that and she settled in very quickly. *Smiles*
[notify]

Benjamin

Make way for- me!

Purred: Sun Jan 22, '06 4:16pm PST 
We're both indoor cats and wouldn't have it any other way! We know we're safe and warm inside.
[notify]

Maggie May- (In Loving- Memory)

Wanna Dance?

Purred: Sun Jan 22, '06 10:46pm PST 
We're all indoor kitties here, I've never been outside in my 13 1/2 years except for trips to the Vet and then it's in a carrier and the car. I howl all the way there and back! I stay away from the open doors and hate the doorbell, I race downstairs if it rings. We have big windows, and a huge bay window in the kitchen and we can see all the birds and squirrels we want to see, and in the summer Mom opens the windows so we can cata a fresh air breeze as we lay in the sun. Cars are scary, and so are the huge Raccoons we see passing by the windows, the cat next door went outside, she was a very nice friendly little girl, but she thought Raccoons liked to be chased, they don't and one killed her last summer. Outside is not for us, thank you.
[notify]

Sparky

One lucky- cat/Best cat in- the world

Purred: Mon Jan 23, '06 11:38am PST 
I'm an indoor only cat and would't want it any other way. I was a stray when it was below zero and no fun. Plus I had a broken tooth,and some ticks from being outside before mynew owners started checking on me. Too many people like to shoot as innocent cats who are just out for a bit also. My vet tells us about it all the time. You will adapt if you get some good scratching boxes,etc.It's fun outside, but dangerous. Purrr Purrr from an outside rebel.
[notify]

Freya (aka- Stripy)

Throwback to a- wildcat.

Purred: Tue Jan 24, '06 4:00am PST 
I'm indoors for as long as I can stand it, but I get let out quite a bit. I'm in a safe area--big field with lots of space, no cars. It's heavenly!
[notify]

Fluffy

I'm worth it.

Purred: Tue Jan 24, '06 4:01am PST 
Indoors is my favorite place. I like to watch birds through the window, but it's too dangerous out there for me--lots of cars in my neighborhood.
[notify]

Roscoe

I'll show you- where to- scratch!

Purred: Tue Jan 24, '06 6:11pm PST 
I used to be a very adventurous outdoorsy kitty, on grandpa's land when mom was in college. That was when we lived with Ruby. I even got into a fight with something and could have been very badly injured in the woods. Grandpa thinks it was a Fisher. I was very tender (and grumpy!) for a while, but it turned out ok. That was for a limited time that we lived there - mom had to go back to college and I back to an apartment. Now that I'm an old fart (and live in a house!), I like to go out in the backyard, but don't go any further than mom's office window in the front of the house to ask to let me in. Ruby taught me that trick! Mom worries because it's dangerous out there with cars and such, and I know she's glad that I don't go far and don't stay out long. Summer in Salt Lake is nice, though, because I can go out and sleep in the shade under a vehicle and it's 100 in the shade. Just like a heat vent in the winter!
[notify]

♥Amber♥ 1997-201

Wish I could get- those birds.

Purred: Tue Jan 24, '06 7:32pm PST 
Indoors, you aren't getting me out of my bed. I had a friend who stayed outside and he disappeared. It it way to dangerous. Inside only!!!
[notify]

Khephra

Cat I'm a Kitty- Cat!

Purred: Fri Jan 27, '06 4:25pm PST 
I live inside and love it! My family lets me go out in the tall fenced backyard sometimes or on a leash and harnest. I think inside is better because I have lost a lot of cousins and friends to cars and other animals attacking them.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 7: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7