GO!

OK everyfur what is on your Santapaws wish list?

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥Sam

Purred: Thu Dec 15, '16 2:38pm PST 
I know what I want, but I don't think it's what the human has for us. MOL
I peeked I'm not sure if it's really for us,

I hope not, OR .....maybe it'll be fun.

You see there were 3 pots, which say catnip kit.

I want catnip ...NOW, I tell ya ....NOW,

This sounds like it'll take too long. * Sam pouts*

Not to mention, I'm a terrible gardener.

sure I'm good at digging holes to do my business....

Hummmm....
Ok maybe I can combine the two?????

Maybe it'll be fun, we can have a competition to who can get their plants to grow. MOL

Mr D will probably eat his before it gets remotely looking like a plant. Hee hee.

Anyway I'm off, I'll try and get a photo at some stage to post here.

Has anyone else peeked at the gifts under the tree?
[notify]

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Tue Dec 20, '16 8:35pm PST 
Our gifts aren't wrapped nor under the tree yet. They are hidden in the closet.
Right now we're all on a "pipecleaner" kick. They are fun to play with on the kitchen floor; we can really shoot them around.
But my favorite toy that I hope Santa brings is those soft puffy balls. They look like golf balls, but they're real soft. I can carry them to Mom so she can throw them for me and they bounce really high and I jump up to catch them and bounce along with them! laugh out loud

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Mon Dec 26, '16 8:08pm PST 
Shannara that sounds like fun. I hope you have / had a great Christmas and enjoyed all your treats.
Actually I just realised the human never did give us those plant pot MOEW.
Apparently there is one each but I think she felt bad and brought us some dried nip and put it back in our freshly washed boggy mat.big grin
[notify]

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Tue Dec 27, '16 8:51pm PST 
I got my puff balls! I love to bounce them down the stairs but when I do that they wind up bouncing down the stairs and right in the garbage can in the basement!

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Tue Dec 27, '16 9:50pm PST 
Ha ha ROTFLMTO laugh out loud I can just imagine that laugh out loud

I thought I might have to write that as it's been some years since those sayings have been used.
Roll over the floor laughing my tail off.
[notify]

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Thu Dec 29, '16 8:35pm PST 
For the longest time, Mom couldn't figure where the puff balls disappeared. She thought we bounced them under the basement floorboards. But last year when the floorboards were pulled up and new ones installed -- no puff balls were there. Then, one week there was no garbage in the garbage can and when Mom happened to look, there at the bottom of the can was a puff ball. laugh out loud

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Fri Dec 30, '16 1:54am PST 
laugh out loud we can hide them well. Sam always wanted to give hers a drink.
[notify]

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Mon Jan 2, '17 9:36pm PST 
Lucky for us the basement garbage can doesn't contain "garbage" as such; rather paper-type stuff like boxes, cartons and plastic bottles. Mom looked for the bottom before she took the garbage out and there they were! Two of my Christmas puff balls -- at the bottom! big grin

♥Sam

Purred: Tue Jan 3, '17 3:24pm PST 
MOL haha it sounds like a great place to hide in.laugh out loud
[notify]

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '17 9:13pm PST 
Mom found the empty puffball container but no puffballs. Wonder where they all went?
shrug

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2