GO!

My cat is very funny!

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Purred: Thu Jan 9, '14 5:53pm PST 
Now I'm here to introduce my new baby.
His name is LUNA (moon in spanish). She is very rebellious, naughty and funny, but she is the baby of the home, i love it.
She sometimes goes to the roofs, but returns inmediately because she have hungry, she want play and she want break things, yes, my cat is so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VE2JPP3UWA

I hope you like my video, this is a video of compilation of my cat and is very funny.
Kisses laugh out loud
[notify]

Baltster- 1990 ~ 2011

Winks, to the- ladies, Iz still- got it

Purred: Fri Jan 10, '14 8:06pm PST 
I'm surprised you have anything left on your selveslaugh out loud cute kitty and it's cool it can open doors on it's own.
[notify]

Purred: Sat Mar 22, '14 11:37am PST 
Very cute kitty. Loved it.
[notify]

Purred: Fri Mar 28, '14 3:26am PST 
Cat is very funny and i liked it a lot.
[notify]

Purred: Wed Apr 2, '14 3:42am PST 
Your cat is too funny and it is good to hear from your points that you have discussed with all of us of your cat.
[notify]