GO!

12 Days of Catmas

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Chief

Mr Laid Back

Purred: Sat Dec 7, '13 8:17am PST 
The Twelve Days of Catmas

On the first day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me….a hairball as big as a tree

On the second day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me….two dead bugs and a hairball as big as a tree

On the third day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me…..three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as big as a tree

On the fourth day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me….four loving head butts, three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as a big as a tree

On the fifth day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me…..five broken ornaments!!!! Four loving head butts, three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as a big as a tree

On the sixth day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me…six dingleberries, five broken ornaments!!! Four loving head butts, three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as a big as a tree

On the seventh day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me….seven crazy leaps, six dingleberries, five broken ornaments!!! Four loving head butts, three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as a big as a tree

On the eighth day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me…..eight big ol’ scratches, seven crazy leaps, six dingleberries, five broken ornaments!!! Four loving head butts, three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as a big as a tree

On the ninth day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me….nine minutes of purring, eight big ol’ scratches, seven crazy leaps, six dingleberries, and five broken ornaments!!! Four loving head butts, three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as a big as a tree

On the tenth day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me….ten pounds of cat fur, nine minutes of purring, eight big ol’ scratches, seven crazy leaps, six dingleberries, five broken ornaments!!! Four loving head butts, three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as a big as a tree

On the eleventh day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me…eleven cat box visits, ten pounds of cat fur, nine minutes of purring, eight big ol’ scratches, seven crazy leaps, six dingleberries, and five broken ornaments!!! Four loving head butts, three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as a big as a tree

On the twelfth day of Catmas, my kitties gave to me….twelve hours of napping, eleven cat box visits, ten pounds of cat fur, nine minutes of purring, eight big ol’ scratches, seven crazy leaps, six dingleberries, five broken ornaments!!! Four loving head butts, three ruined presents, two dead bugs and a hairball as a big as a tree!
[notify]

Mugsy

A bit of- sweetness

Purred: Sun Dec 8, '13 4:06am PST 
Mol! Chief, that was the best 12 Days of Christmas I efur heard, I was singing along as I read it! happy dance
[notify]

Loco

I may look like- a good girl-but- i ain't!

Purred: Mon Dec 9, '13 4:41pm PST 
MOL me too!!! That was the best 12 days of Christmas ever! Or Catmas, I should say MOL! laugh out loud
[notify]

Purred: Sat Mar 22, '14 11:36am PST 
I love this. Great reading. got me all geared up for Christmas again, lol
[notify]

Purred: Fri Mar 28, '14 3:24am PST 
12 days of catsman thread is good and i liked it.
[notify]