GO!

DIY: DJ Deck Scratching Post

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Tiny

Purred: Sun Nov 17, '13 11:29am PST 
Hello there!
I can't believe I haven't participated in this site until now, so here goes! xD

I have a crafting blog that also includes some cooking and cats and I created this scratching post that looks like a DJ Deck for my cat. I've seen the one they sell online but since it was expensive, I decided I'd try making one from scratch. Not only was it easy to make but it was loads of fun party

You guys can check it out here if you'd like to make one yourself and see how I made mine smile
http://reemalhashmi.com/diy-dj-cat-scratching-deck/

Hope you guys like what you see!
Have a nice day.
[notify]

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Mon Nov 18, '13 11:30am PST 
Thank you for that. We have a bunch of boxes we were going to throw out. We should make scratching posts out of them. applauseSo simple thanksapplause
[notify]