GO!

who gots myspace?

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Other posts by this user

Purred: Sat Apr 8, '06 11:41pm PST 
just curoius! i wana see if i could chat wif my friends on catser on myspace!
[notify]

Bandit

Little miss- attitude

Purred: Sun Apr 9, '06 8:59pm PST 
my mom has myspace, add her! www.myspace.com/hope_fails
[notify]

BOO BOO-MAMA- MISSES- YOU10/2/06

ALWAYS IN MY- MAMA'S- HEART-6/7/93-10/- 2/06

Purred: Sun Apr 9, '06 9:06pm PST 
HELLO ROSE AND BANDIT!!!

HEY BANDIT..................I'M SO PROUD OF YOU LITTLE GIRL!!!! YOU'RE SO FRISKY HERE AND YOU'RE VERY OUTGOING!!! GOOD GIRL!!!! I JUST SENT YOU A RESPONSE TO YOUR POST AND A REQUEST TO YOUR PAGE!!! I LOOK FORWARD TO PURRING WITH YOU AGAIN!!!

HELLO ROSE!!! I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT EVENING!!!! MY MAMA JUST STARTED MYSPACE AND DOESN'T EVEN HAVE HER PAGE LOOKING GOOD OR ANYTHING!!! SHE'S WORKING ON IT THOUGH!!! I'LL REMEMBER THAT YOU BOTH ARE ON THERE AND HAVE MAMA LOOK FOR YOU AS SOON AS SHE GETS DONE WORKING ON HER PAGE!!!! AND FIGURING OUT ALL THE CHIT CHAT STUFF!!! FUN FUN FUN!!! MOL!!!! UNTIL THEN.........HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AND SEE YOU AGAIN SOON!!!!

WET WHISKER KISSES!
LOVE,
BOO BOO'S
[notify]

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 5:37pm PST 
Mommy is thinking about myspace. She's heard a lot of horror stories of kids being lured away from home, or being asked to do awful things from myspace "friends". Mommy wouldn't mind having a myspace page just for me, not her, but would they let her do that?
[notify]

❤Ruben❤- DB #⑩

The Boss

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 6:08pm PST 
My mom has myspace but she made sure not to put any of her jobs or schools or her exact location.
Here is the link
http://www.myspace.com/kittyangel929
There are tons of kitty pics on her page but catster is still her favorite websight by far.
Squeakers- There are many cats on myspace that have their own websight so im sure you could make one for you and mom is very careful about who she talks to and who she is friends with on myspace. All of her friends are people she knows already. She would never be lured by someone she didnt know.

Edited by author Mon Apr 10, '06 6:24pm PST

[notify]

Domino (1994 - 2009)

Bustin' at the- seams

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 7:30pm PST 
We've always been a little leary of MySpace.

*waves to Ruben*
[notify]

Pokey

Formerly Feral

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 8:28pm PST 
mom has myspace:
mom's myspace
[notify]

Magic

Sexy Siamese if- you please

Purred: Mon Apr 10, '06 9:22pm PST 
We will have to check it out Pokey! By the way - GOOD TO SEE YOU PAL!!
[notify]

Vladimir

Is that plastic?- Can I eat it?

Purred: Tue Apr 11, '06 7:11am PST 
My mommy has a myspace page too: www.myspace.com/sabby12s
[notify]

❤Ruben❤- DB #⑩

The Boss

Purred: Tue Apr 11, '06 7:27am PST 
I think its kinda interesting to see what everyones moms look like.
Dom I miss you buddy *waves Back*
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2